Monday, July 6, 2009

Animal Farm

I went to a petting zoo with my friends Kara and Miles and their mommies. We had a good time with all the stinky animals!
I pet the goats (and maybe pulled on their ears a little)...

And was laughing at them while Mom fed them carrots. Their lips look very silly!
Then I found the bunnies!
First I tried to kiss one...
Then I was not so gentle, as you can see in the picture below, where Mom finally noticed I had a death grip on both the bunny's ears. She started calling me "Lenny" from "Of Mice and Men". I don't think I have that book on my shelf...
Then we all rode the little train. I got to sit in my own seat like a big girl. Choo choo!

1 comment:

JDiLuigi said...

So cute, I am glad the bunny did not retaliate;) Don't you just love the playdates? I would definately go back there again:) Glad you all had fun.

 

Rodeway Inn Hotels
Rodeway Inn Hotels