Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween 2009

Mom, Dad and I had a great time dressing up for Halloween this year. Here we are: the duck, the hunters, and the hound dog:
Here's one of me in character; "What have you done to my fellow ducklings?!?"

We went down to Main Street in Huntington Beach. First we walked around on the pier, but I wasn't quite sure about wearing my duck hat. Dad did his best to convince me...

I did love blowing my duck call, though...

After a little coaxing, I was ready to strut my ducky stuff!

People were cracking up as I walked by blowing my duck call, and lots of people asked to take pictures of me. Here's some footage of my duck walk:
I even made some new animal friends!
Here's one of me and a fellow feathered friend.
It was a big day, so afterwards I had a little quality snuggle time with Chewy.
Happy Halloween, Everyone!

No comments:

 

Rodeway Inn Hotels
Rodeway Inn Hotels