Saturday, April 3, 2010

Easter Hunt!

Today we went to the Huntington Beach annual Easter candy hunt. Another girl and I decided a team approach was our best bet...

I also had more fun taking candy OUT of my basket than putting it IN.
If you click on this picture, you can see the close up of how excited I am.
Yay, candy!
Then I grabbed my basket and Dad took me to meet some new friends...

Like the Easter Bunny,

And a big duck...

and Reada, the dragon from our favorite library.

But my favorite was Sparky, who I called "Fire Puppy". I even let him wear my cool new construction hat.

I refused to take the hat off for the rest of the time...

And though it is supposed to be used for protection, it did not protect me from my first bite of a donut hole. Yucky!

No comments:

 

Rodeway Inn Hotels
Rodeway Inn Hotels