Monday, September 20, 2010

Irvine Park

Mommy, Daddy and I went to Irvine Park this weekend. They have a fun train we got to ride...

And even though I liked it, I still refuse to pose for a normal family photo.

They also had a pumpkin patch! This wagon may have been a little big for me...

But Daddy helped me pick up a few of the pumpkins.

And Mommy insisted on cuddling me while we sat on some.

They also tried to get me to stand next to this sign to show how big I am now, but this was the best shot they could get.
Hmmmm...how can Daddy get me to smile for pictures?

Goofy set-ups? No....

I'm too little to ride the real ponies, but how about these? Still no luck.

Petting zoo?

That'll do it! Brushing goats is fun!
We also walked through the little Orange County Zoo. Here I am looking at the warthogs. When I first saw them, I said "Hakuna Matata". Maybe Mom's been letting me watch "The Lion King" a little too much.

One last picture with a smile? Even though I had a great day, don't count on it. :)

No comments:

 

Rodeway Inn Hotels
Rodeway Inn Hotels