Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Being a Big Sister Put on Temporary Hold

As you can see by my "Big Sister" shirt, I'm excited to try out my new big sister skills...

However, I haven't quite got the chance since the whole house is sick with RSV (me included). This is mostly like a cold for the rest of us, but could be really dangerous for little Tommy, so he and Mommy and her silly mask are quarantined upstairs...

I miss them both. But rest assured, Tommy is still cute (he does have my genes, after all)...

And in good spirits...

Even though this thing is currently his only friend.

1 comment:

JDiLuigi said...

I am sorry to hear about the sicknesses and quarantine, but wanted to comment on the fact that you have two super adorable kiddos! Hope everyone is better very soon!

 

Rodeway Inn Hotels
Rodeway Inn Hotels