Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Hand, Foot, and Mouth Disease? Then why is it EVERYWHERE?!?!?

Once again, a plague has descended upon our household, this time in the form of Hand, Foot and Mouth Disease. I was the first to bring it home, and though pictures don't seem to do it justice, here are my feet. I won't show you the picture of what my poor butt looked like.
Next Tommy got it, and though I had the higher fever and more rashy bottom, I think he got it the worst. He's pretty much covered from head to foot, and even has some especially painful ones in the back of his throat and between his toes.
How do I know they're painful? Because Mom told me. Yup, she has it too. Adults rarely get it, but I guess she's one of the lucky few. She just wants to experience everything with us. So devoted. Here's a picture of one on her finger, but she keeps finding more by the minute on her hands, arms and toes.
The fun never stops (or is it starts?) around here. Here I am tonight in the backyard telling Chewy about what wussies Mom and Tommy are being. I've already got this disease beat, and am back to preschool tomorrow. Good luck, Mommy and Tommy!

1 comment:

Liam Robert said...

Being Herpes is just like been through hell; well special thanks to Dr Imoloa for his powerful Herbal cure for healing me from Herpes disease. I was diagnosed of this disease in the year 2014. Thou I was taking my medications but I was not myself. Until last month My friend came to me and told me that he saw many testimonies on how a great powerful herbal Doctor cured people from Herpes disease. Thou I never believe in Herbal medications, I said to myself seen is believing I took his name and searched it on GOOGLE, I saw many testimonies myself. Quickly, I copied his email I emailed him, And I told him to get the listed items needed to prepare my cure because by then i have little faith in him, few days later he message me that he is through preparing the cure. So he sends it to me through DHL Courier service. I got my parcel, it was a herbal cure as described by Dr. IMOLOA. I took the herbal cure and after taking it for two weeks and some days. He told me to go for check up, I went to the hospital and had a test, and I was cured. Quickly I called him and tell him what happened he congratulated me. I promise to tell the world about him. You can contact via email - drimolaherbalmamdemedicine@gmail.com/ Whats app+234781986098.
Website- http/www.drimolaherbalmademedicine.wordpress.com.

 

Rodeway Inn Hotels
Rodeway Inn Hotels