Monday, November 28, 2011

Kiddo Bonanza

After a fun Turkey Day with Nana, Uncle Stuart, and Kyle, on Saturday we went down to Oceanside to play with all our buddies. I brought Kara the belated birthday present I picked out, which she graciously let me play with (I was quite insistent)...

Here's a picture of some of the crew (it's hard to contain us all in one shot):
CJ, Tommy, me, Robby, and Lizzy
Leslie played fun games with us. In the video you can see Kara, Lizzy, Robby and me hopping like frogs...

And Daddy gave Robby and Kara much-deserved inverted tickles.

Auntie Kimmy bonded with Tommy over their matching dimples...

And then gave CJ's little sister, Kate, and me a good tickling.
Then all the parents decided they "needed" to watch some Sesame Street, so we all "thankfully" joined in.
But goofiness still ensued between Lizzy and I...
All this may have worn Tommy out a little bit. But we all had tons of fun!

No comments:

 

Rodeway Inn Hotels
Rodeway Inn Hotels