Sunday, April 1, 2012

Kidsville

We met a bunch of our friends at Kidsville in Carlsbad last Friday.  It's a big play area with lots of places for pretending.  They had a dinosaur cave where I worked on perfecting my triceratops roar...










They also had a dress-up room.  Here I am in my cowgirl princess outfit.







Next I decided I was Rapunzel, and Miles was my Spiderman sidekick for the day.  He's so fun!







Here I am with Miles and Princess Kara, performing on the main stage.
  








Tommy wasn't much for dressing up at first.  But he did manage to escape from the kiddie jail with a police car.  This is definitely going on his permanent record.












Here are Spiderman and I trying to catch Tommy, the escaped criminal.  








If we can't catch him on foot, we'll take our bikes! 











He tried to disguise himself as an upstanding fireman, but we weren't buying it. 








But I guess even pretend criminal firemen get hungry, so after following him on a shopping trip...





















We all took a break for lunch.
Mom didn't believe the whole Tommy/criminal thing, and I decided I was happier being a snuggly Pumpkin rather than Rapunzel the Vigilante anyway.

No comments:

 

Rodeway Inn Hotels
Rodeway Inn Hotels