Monday, May 11, 2009

Mother's Day

For Mother's Day, Daddy and I made an "I Love You" sign and a picture for Mommy. We're cute:
Then we went to the beach with Nana and Uncle Stuart
I climbed on Dad, and he finally agreed to let me play in the sand...
First I dug my toes in it, and then started picking it up between my fingers. A whole beach of this stuff, it could keep me busy for days!
Then Mom took me down to stick my feet in the ocean...

The waves came up, and when it'd get too deep Mom would pick me up. I loved it, and waved my arms up and down the whole time! Mom was proud...

Happy Mother's Day, Mom!

1 comment:

Grandma Jo said...

We wish we could have been there. What a fun day! And Nathan, I think there's some kind of law on how cute you and Katherine can be. Better tone it down.

 

Rodeway Inn Hotels
Rodeway Inn Hotels