Sunday, May 17, 2009

Reptiles: Hairless Chewys

Today I went to Nana's reptile show in Pasadena. Before I met the lizards I needed to wiggle a little on the grass after a long car ride...
I practiced walking...

And had a hard time crawling in my dress, so Daddy tucked it into my bloomers. It looked silly, but worked well! Here's the back view:

I love being outside!

Then Uncle Stuart took me to meet the big tortoise. I wasn't so sure about it...

Mommy tried to reassure me, but then the thing started moving!

I'm still not sure about these hard and hairless Chewys, but I'm always up for a new adventure!

2 comments:

JDiLuigi said...

I love how you compate every animal to Chewy:) It's good to get out and try new things. I am sure eventually, Katherine will appreciate reptiles:)

Grandma Jo said...

That would be the look on my face too if somebody was going to put me on one of those.

 

Rodeway Inn Hotels
Rodeway Inn Hotels