Monday, May 10, 2010

Mother's Day at the Zoo

We went to the Santa Ana Zoo for Mother's Day. Here I am strolling with Nana...

And checking out the exhibits...

I took a picture in the safari cut-out, and Dad got in on the action:

Then I climbed on top of this lizard for a picture...

And Dad got in on that too. Giddyup!
I LOVED the train, and rode it around the petting zoo before we went in.

Here I am checking out the goats. You can hear me saying "Hi goats" at the beginning, and then "wash hands" at the end. Goats don't smell very good.

I also got to ride the Merry-Go-Round. Every time we would pass Daddy I would yell "Daddy, riding cheetah!" I was very proud of myself.

Moms and Mother's Day are pretty fun. Happy Mother's Day, Mama!

2 comments:

JDiLuigi said...

Hi Sue - I haven't been able to look here in a while...Katherine is getting so big!!! I love that she wants nothing to do with that goat:) Happy belated Mothers' Day:)

Sue said...

Thanks, Jess! Happy belated mother's day to you, too! I just checked out your blog, your little superfans are soooo cute! How is being a momma of 2 going? Hope all is well, we can't wait to meet him!

 

Rodeway Inn Hotels
Rodeway Inn Hotels