Saturday, May 1, 2010

Super Saturday

We had a very fun and busy day today. We put in some quality time at the duck park...

I love this park even more because it has a drinking fountain. Another chance for mess-making!


Then we went down to the pier to explore. By this point I only wanted to run around and was in full squirm mode, so Mom gave up taking family portraits after this one.

After that we stopped for dinner so Daddy could drink off the visions of me squirming my way off the pier.

I entertained Mom and Dad during dinner with my new routine of "I know what animal goes ____, a ____". When the video starts, I had just said "I know what animal goes vroom vroom, a car!" and Mom and Dad were giggling about that.

A long, fun day was followed by some much needed snuggle time on the couch.

No comments:

 

Rodeway Inn Hotels
Rodeway Inn Hotels