Sunday, October 10, 2010

Pumpkin Patch

Mom, Dad and I went to the pumpkin patch to get ready for Halloween. I intended to help pick out pumpkins, but...

Got completely sidetracked by the petting zoo. Here I am feeding the goats, and expecting them to behave the Chewy does when I give him treats.

They did do "Up" kind of like Chewy does, but this one knocked me over in the process.

They then moved on to climbing all over Daddy.

And I moved on to feeding the sheep and llama...

and the ducks!

We even found a ladybug. You don't see that at every petting zoo!

Then it was time to get down to business and weigh our pumpkin-picking options.

After a quick surveillance of all the merchandise (with Dad's help)...
I found the perfect one for me (I insisted on the green and white one) and one for Chewy.
Now we're getting ready for Halloween!

No comments:

 

Rodeway Inn Hotels
Rodeway Inn Hotels