Tuesday, February 8, 2011

The Big Sister Stroller

Here we are out for a walk. Tommy is in the carrier up front, I get to stand or sit at the back (my choice), and Mom does the heavy lifting while Chewy scouts ahead. Mom refers to us as "The Traveling Circus"
I like to be helpful, so I asked to use a poop bag. Chewy's actual poop looked too gross to go near, so I pretended to be a puppy and squatted down and then picked up my pretend poop.
Mom thinks I am taking this whole "pretending to be a puppy" thing too far, and told me to take Chewy's gross frisbee out of my mouth, but not before she took a picture. The rest of the afternoon was spent throwing one frisbee for Chewy to chase, and one for me to chase. Mom said it was a great game because it wore us both out. Woof woof!

No comments:

 

Rodeway Inn Hotels
Rodeway Inn Hotels