Friday, February 11, 2011

Sesame Street at Discovery Science Center

We had Mommy and Big Girl day yesterday at the Discovery Science Center, and a bunch of my friends met us there. They had a Sesame Street and the Body exhibit. Here Bella and I are shopping in Hooper's Store...

And here we're building yummy sandwiches to eat, and I'm sampling their pickles. Yum! Better than a real one!

Isabella, Bella, Ever and I on the Sesame Street stoop...

And Evan and I dancing with Grover.

My favorite place was Elmo's world. I got to say hi to Dorothy the fish and chill out on Elmo's bean bag chairs.
We all had a lot of fun at the pin wall exhibits. I dug right in, as you can see...
Then I had my first movie theater experience seeing the 15 minute 3-D movie "TurtleVision".

Then it was outside to my favorite part, the dinosaur exhibit! Here Evan and I are sliding down the dinosaur's tail. I love science!

No comments:

 

Rodeway Inn Hotels
Rodeway Inn Hotels