Friday, March 4, 2011

First Trip to Disneyland

Because I've been such a great big sister, Mom and Dad took me on a special big-girl trip to Disneyland!
There was so much to do! First we went on Nemo's Submarine Voyage...
But I needed more up-close action, so it was on to the Jungle Cruise.

I liked it so much we even went twice.

Then after a little snack of a BIG pickle...

I was granted my very own pair of mouse ears!

I am excited to now be an official Mousekateer! Here I am on the It's a Small World Ride sporting my ears...

Next it was off to Mickey Mouse's house, where Dad and I climbed on the furniture...
And I played the silly piano...
Then it was time to meet Mickey! I was so excited that I gave him a hug AND a high five!

Stay tuned for more of our Disneyland adventures!

No comments:

 

Rodeway Inn Hotels
Rodeway Inn Hotels