Tuesday, March 15, 2011

My New Rock Band

We went to visit Miles on Monday. He had a fun drum set that we took turns playing on...

Needless to say, I was a little tired by the time we got home.

That night I read Tommy a story. I really am the best big sister ever! Modest, too. :) See how much he likes it when I read to him?

Then Mom read us both a book before bed. Notice that this book is not small. Mom ordered it online and didn't read the fine (or not-so-fine) print that it was a big oversized book. She now refers to it as "The Bane of Her Existence", but I really think it's called "The Everything Book". Silly Mom!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Good going, Mom. Does Nathan like the new little book you bought? Do you store it by the fireplace or with her other books on her nightstand? :)

 

Rodeway Inn Hotels
Rodeway Inn Hotels