Thursday, March 1, 2012

Return To Goofy's Kitchen

Grandma came out to visit and told me she hadn't met Goofy before, so I insisted we take her to Goofy's Kitchen for lunch.  Hooray!






I love Goofy!  Tommy wasn't so sure...










Grandma liked him too!  Tommy, still not so sure.








Mom tried to reassure him that everything would be ok...










But he mostly just wanted to hide behind his (Mom's) shades.










He did like Cinderella, and even tried to encroach on my special hug time by trying to sit on her lap.










It worked.










I also got to chat with Aladdin...












And Chip and Dale, who are two of my favorites.












I had a long chat with Snow White, and told her Daddy couldn't join us because he was at work.  She said the seven dwarfs were at work too.  I wonder if they work together?
Tommy liked her too, and let her give him a big lipstick kiss on his cheek.  So sweet!






But I think I had the most fun with Rafiki from the Lion King.






He held me up, just like he did to Simba in the movie...



















Then I mentioned I wanted more gummy worms, and he brought me to the buffet to get them.














He likes worms too!  It's fun making new friends with common interests.  







No comments:

 

Rodeway Inn Hotels
Rodeway Inn Hotels