Sunday, March 11, 2012

Penelope's Birthday Party

I went to a birthday party for my friend from school, Penelope.  A bunch of my friends from school were there, which was fun, and they had a bounce house, which was extra fun!










Bouncehouse mayhem!








My friend Cameron and I doing silly jumping...










Birthday girl Penelope joins in the silly jumping fun.






Did I mention I love to bounce?








There were Yo Gabba Gabba cupcakes with a pure sugar piece on top.  How could it get better, you ask?






Gift bags of little chocolates and rainbow licorice!  Penelope wasn't very happy that she hadn't gotten one yet...






More silly faces with Cameron.  She'll be in the kindergarten room with me next year at school, so there will be more silliness to come!

No comments:

 

Rodeway Inn Hotels
Rodeway Inn Hotels