Saturday, May 12, 2012

California Adventure

We took a family trip to Disney's California Adventure on Friday.  Here's Tommy on his first carnival ride, Flik's Flyers, in the Bug's Life area.








We all liked it...








But I may have liked it the most.  


We also went on the ladybug teacups, which were faster than Mom thought they'd be, so she had to pull out the "Mom arm" to keep me in.




After all the Bug's Life excitement, we stopped for some food/so Tommy could make a colossal mess...




And gnaw on the top of Mom's bread bowl as if it were a rawhide chew toy.  Good boy, Tommy!








Then it was back to the rides!








Tommy didn't really smile or cry during the rides, but it was tough to say how much he liked them.








He did love the Disney Jr. live show, as did I.  








I even got to meet Handy Manny!




We got to ride fish on Princess Ariel's merry-go-round...








It wasn't all that scary, but it's fun to yell anyway.








Then back for more food...




















We all loved the Ariel ride...




Tommy kept pointing to Kermit on Daddy's shirt, then Kermit on all the Muppetvision movie posters.
But my favorite was the Jumping Jellyfish ride.  You have to be 40" tall, and I just made the cut.  They strap you in and take you up 40 feet in the air, then parachute drop you down.  I went on it 3 times, once with Daddy and twice with Mommy.  The only time Tommy cried during the day was when he would see us up at the top.  I think he thought we were being launched into space forever.  But I LOVED it!  I am a bit of a daredevil.


All in all, a very fun day, with my new theme park partner in crime, my little brother.  

No comments:

 

Rodeway Inn Hotels
Rodeway Inn Hotels