Thursday, March 18, 2010

Art Class: Revisited

I successfully navigated art class today without a meltdown at the end. Yay! And Wow (which is my favorite new word)! Here are my latest creations:
Mom dipped the rubber stamps in ink for me on this one, and then I had a lot of fun stamping them on the table, my hands, oh, and this piece of paper.














For this one, I colored the paper egg with marker, then Mom put water on it to smear the colors around and give it that dyed-egg look. I'm not sure this look was achieved. Then I helped put glue EVERYWHERE to glue down the egg and the Easter grass. This one may have won the messiness award.





























This one is a favorite of mine, and of Mom's. I liked it because I got to paint glue all over the teddy bear, and then dig coffee grounds out of a dish with a spoon (I LOVE to dig!) and throw them on top of it to make it look like fur. Mom likes it because I gave the bear something that looks like a unibrow.

No comments:

 

Rodeway Inn Hotels
Rodeway Inn Hotels