Friday, March 26, 2010

Busy Week

I've been busy! Here's a run down of my week:
I helped take Chewy to the groomer...

And then took him to the park afterwards and helped him sniff some flowers.

I did a little sliding...

A little climbing all over the picnic table...

And had some fun at the beach. In addition to giggling maniacally in the waves, I also found a big stick to dig with. Mom says that's what Chewy likes to do at the beach, too. My big brother is rubbing off on me.
Then I had my final art class. I actually have now made 2 things all by myself without any help from Mom. Here I am putting the final touches on my painting...
And here's a little canvas I made to hang on the wall in my room. I painted it with different colors of paint glue, and then stuck different little doodads on it, and painted it some more. Impressive, eh?
I'm smiling because I'm proud of my creativity, and Mom's smiling because that art class is finally over!

No comments:

 

Rodeway Inn Hotels
Rodeway Inn Hotels