Friday, March 12, 2010

Portrait of an Artist

Here are my two latest art projects. I think this first one is supposed to be some sort of charm bracelet, and the last one is an abstract, a bunch of pieces of paper that mom put glue on and I slapped onto a piece of paper. "Chaos of Art Class: Part Deux". Maybe this isn't such high art after all...


I must admit, I may still be a little young for this whole art class thing. Mom says, "No" to me a lot there, and doesn't let me play with the stuff that looks the most fun, like scissors, or eat the stuff that looks yummiest, like glue. She also doesn't let me repeat the words she says silently under her breath as I destroy rather than create. Maybe I'll revisit this art thing in my older years, say age 2 or 3.

1 comment:

JDiLuigi said...

Hang in there Sue. You may be surprised at her progress. One thing that has worked with Milan is to choose one thing to focus on and remind her all the way there about it. Not sure if Katherine is too young for that or not, but it is worth a try. You are giving her great experiences! I love her work:)

 

Rodeway Inn Hotels
Rodeway Inn Hotels