Monday, April 11, 2011

Croup! There It Is!

I was sick with croup this weekend, so Mom and Dad indulged me and let me be lazy and watch movies a lot of the time. Here Chewy and I (and my Woody doll) are watching Toy Story on Daddy's computer in bed...
And here we are snuggling with Mom on the couch watching Toy Story...again...
After all that lying around it was time for a bubble bath for me and for Mom.
And that night Mom and Dad got to go out for their 7th anniversary while Tommy and I slept. Look at all that chocolate, yummy!

But just so Tommy and I weren't too left out, they let me have some ice cream the next day, and taught Tommy the ice cream song.
I think it's safe to say he's already excited about ice cream. We all scream for ice cream!!!

No comments:

 

Rodeway Inn Hotels
Rodeway Inn Hotels