Friday, April 15, 2011

Hooray for Panties!

I am officially a big girl! Today at preschool they put me in the big kid preschool room instead of the 2 year old room because I am doing so great with potty training. I was so proud of myself and loved eating chicken tacos with the 3 year olds (I was the youngest kid in there)! I usually run and hug Mom as soon as she comes to pick me up, but I had so much fun in the big kid room that when Mom came in I told her, "Hi Mom, I will hug you as soon as I'm done playing with these toys."
I am in my big girl underwear full time now, and am doing great! I just decided on Monday that I wanted to wear panties and wasn't going to go in my pants anymore, and I'm sticking to it. Mom and Dad are very proud. Yay, me!

No comments:

 

Rodeway Inn Hotels
Rodeway Inn Hotels