Monday, April 25, 2011

Happy Easter!

Mommy got back from Seattle on Sunday during my nap, just in time to see me hunt for everything the Easter Bunny left for me during my nap. Dad says this was a fortunate coincidence...
I loved hunting for my Easter eggs. They were hidden inside and outside the house...
I was even more excited to find out what was inside my eggs...
So was Chewy.
The Easter Bunny also hid a cool new toy for me...
I also found my Easter basket, which had candy, a book,...
Easter socks, and of course, dinosaur toys in it.
After all the hunting, Daddy decided to wear my Easter bonnet for awhile...
And then passed it on to Tommy. He enjoyed it a little too much while sitting in his purple chair. Mom says they are both very secure in their masculinity, and that they both looked FABULOUS!

No comments:

 

Rodeway Inn Hotels
Rodeway Inn Hotels