Monday, January 30, 2012

Disneyland!!!

Mom and Auntie Kristine surprised Miles and I with a Disneyland trip just for big kids last weekend!








Yay, Mommies!!!  The teacups were one of our first orders of business...
Here we are in action:












Next was the Merry-Go-Round...








Here we are waiting patiently in line and showing off what good Mouseketeers we are.










3 Goofies!








The line for the Go Gadget Roller Coaster was a little long, so Miles decided to take a nap and recharge.  I kept him company.






Mom got a preview of me in 13 years, when she has to teach me to drive, while she sat shotgun on Autopia.  She looked scared.  I giggled the whole time.










After cruising behind the wheel it was time for ice cream...


And some serious mess making.  Many passersby were impressed with our mess-making skills.  We're good at what we do!




We had a safari on the Jungle Cruise...




And many giggles at the fountain outside the Tiki Room.






But Dumbo is still my absolute favorite.  Here I am in pure mid-flight delight...












After a visit to Mickey's house (and lots of hugs)...








And some heavy lifting in Toon Town...


I was officially spent.  This is what a kid who had tons of fun at Disneyland looks like:

No comments:

 

Rodeway Inn Hotels
Rodeway Inn Hotels