Sunday, January 29, 2012

Visit from the Haskins

Mom's friend Christa and her kids, Brode and Jasper, came to stay with us this week.  Since they're from Minnesota, we took them to the beach.  It was a little chilly at first, so we built some sand castles...

































Then Tommy decided it was time to chase seagulls...








And Jasper and I followed his lead.




I made sure Tommy didn't fall in when he was shoulder-deep in a hole we dug...




And then, like the paleontologist I hope to become, I found a dinosaur tooth!  Mom says it's part of a shell, but I know she's wrong/unimaginative.










I love the beach!






And we all love seeing Mommy's friend Christa.








Back at the house Jasper and I played princesses...





And chased bubbles.   What a fun visit!

No comments:

 

Rodeway Inn Hotels
Rodeway Inn Hotels