Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Zoomars

To top off a very busy weekend, we met Auntie Kimmy, Robby, and Lizzy at a petting zoo called Zoomars.  It was Tommy's first petting zoo experience.  He may have been a little over-enthusiastic in his manner of petting...








But I was a seasoned pro.  I even gave some love to this silly hairless guinea pig!








We also got to ride the little train...








As you can see, I was a little bit excited about it.






Tommy got to ride too, though I'm not sure he could see much beyond his silly hat.








Tommy's favorite thing was the sandbox filled with corn.  




Mommy and Auntie Kimmy liked it too, because it kept Tommy, Robby and Lizzy happy and contained.  






Soon everyone was in on the corny fun.  






While Tommy, Robby, and Lizzy pretended to ride in a buggy... 








I was off discovering dinosaur fossils.  I let Tommy help.






But the best part was when I got to take my first pony ride.






My pony's name was "Trigger", and he was very sweet.  I had so much fun, and rode like a pro!  One step closer to being a real cowgirl.  Yee-haw!

No comments:

 

Rodeway Inn Hotels
Rodeway Inn Hotels