Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Little Gym Show Day

Yesterday was Show Day at the Little Gym!  While Miss Jamie kept Tommy busy...






My friends and I got to show off all the skills we learned this semester.  Here I am with my friends Caris and Isabella lining up with Miss Kristina...








And waiting for our turn on the beam.






I'm not so sure about this, Mom...
But I did it all!  Here's a video of me making my grand entrance, then doing my bar routine, and then my floor routine.  On the floor routine, I do a Forward roll on the F, a Donkey kick on the D, and a Monkey jump on the M.  Then I bear walk across the parallel bars, and climb the obstacle course. I rock!

And here is a video of our group floor routine to music (note what a good listener I am), and my high beam routine with my friend, Isabella.

After all this listening I had to burn off a little steam and run around with Tommy.






Afterward we even had an award ceremony where we got medals!












Miss Kristina's a great teacher...




I even like going on the high bar now because of her!




I was so proud of my medal I even wore it to the park that afternoon.  I love the Little Gym!

No comments:

 

Rodeway Inn Hotels
Rodeway Inn Hotels