Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Watching My First Dance Recital

My friend, Isabella, had her first dance recital last weekend.  At first I didn't want to go unless I could dance too.  But Mom finally convinced me that I would have fun watching, and I would be supporting my friend, so I begrudgingly agreed to go.  I sat through over an hour attentively, and really liked watching all the "big kids" do their tap, ballet, and modern dance.  I did get a little too inspired though, and had to take a little dance break outside before it was over.

Afterwards I gave Isabella a big hug and told her she did a great job.







Then I got to watch Toy Story on the way home...







AND stopped for ice cream.  Wow, being nice and supportive really pays off!







On the way home, we drove by our local park and there was a big carnival going on there.  So, of course, we had to stop for cotton candy...









A balloon animal Hello Kitty...







And some serious bouncing!













A big day for a big girl!

No comments:

 

Rodeway Inn Hotels
Rodeway Inn Hotels