Monday, June 11, 2012

Party at the Park

We went to my friend from preschool, Katelyn's, birthday party last weekend at the park (that's her in the polka-dot dress).  We had lots of fun in the bounce house...







And I got my face painted by her grandma... 









It's a butterfly?  Regardless, it was sparkly and I loved it.  I've now started bugging mom to paint my fingernails too.  This makes her sigh.



After the party we went to dinner at Mom and Dad's favorite Italian place.  Here's a rare picture of Tommy without his mouth full.
He may have eaten his body weight in bread, pasta, and caprese.



Even though I tried the pasta and deemed it good...





I had to secretly coerce Dad into getting what I really wanted...







Spumoni!

No comments:

 

Rodeway Inn Hotels
Rodeway Inn Hotels