Monday, August 13, 2012

Early Birthday Present



Uncle Stuart took me to Build-A-Bear for an early birthday present. I got to create my own bear, sort of like Frankenstein's monster, only much cuddlier.  First I picked out this rainbow bear and filled her with stuffing.  Then the staff member gave me 4 hearts (because I'll be four years old) and told me to close my eyes and wish really hard on those hearts.  



Then I got to put them inside before my bear got sewed up.  



Next, Tommy and Kyle helped me wash and scrub my bear so she'd be nice and clean.  



She was very patient and still during the bath.  



Tommy and Kyle kept handing each other hearts, trying to one-up each other on who loved who more.  


Next I got to create a birth certificate for my bear.  I named her "Rainbowwy Ann Kingman".  Mom says we'll call her "Bowie" for short.


Kyle checked my work...


And Tommy used these two dogs to continually smash the keyboard.  Not so helpful, but kind of funny.

Then I got to pick an outfit for Rainbowwy to wear home.  I chose this beautiful princess dress (of course) and pink ballet shoes just like the ones I wear at dance class!


Here she is, my new friend Rainbowwy!



Thanks, Kyle and Uncle Stuart!
As you can see, she fits in perfectly here at our house. 

No comments:

 

Rodeway Inn Hotels
Rodeway Inn Hotels