Friday, August 24, 2012

Evan's Birthday Party

I went to my friend Evan's birthday party last weekend.  He's a day younger than me, but had his party the weekend before mine, and had this super cool water slide!  That's me in the pink scaling the wall to get up there, and that's Evan and his sister Lily behind me.




It's hard to say if we liked splashing each other in the pool better, or sliding...





Here's Isabella getting in on the splashing fun, too. 





He loves Lightning McQueen (just like me!), and got this cool toy car for his birthday.  But I got to sit in it.




After a lot of sliding and some cupcakes, we all ate some watermelon and watched a movie on the couch.



Then it was time for a water balloon toss...




And the "Cars" piñata.  We didn't have to beat it with a bat (thankfully), but each had to pull a string at the same time to get it to open...



And then race for the candy! 



Then more sliding with Evan before heading home.  I  told Mom it was the most fun party I've ever been to!  

No comments:

 

Rodeway Inn Hotels
Rodeway Inn Hotels