Thursday, August 23, 2012

My Birthday

I'm officially 4 years old!  For my birthday, I requested a visit to the Reptile Zoo.  I missed my friend, Charlie, the gecko.  He's so snuggly...





Tommy thought he was cool too.   




A better view...






He has sticky toes.

There's always something new to see when we go there.  Now they have the monitor lizards swimming around in this tank.  We had no idea they could swim so well or so fast.  Cool!






Before we left I gave Charlie one last snuggle, and he gave me some licks.  Chewy will be jealous.





Check out my new birthday presents!  I got this cool flying Tinkerbell toy from Tommy...





It flew really high!





Look!  I launched it myself!  It was really fun for about 20 minutes, and then it broke.  Mom intends to send it back to fairyland to be repaired.





Here are my new dino shoes that Tommy gave me, too.  They even make a T-Rex footprint when I walk in water or sand!



I also got this beautiful jewelry box from Grandma and Grandpa.  It has a ballerina in it that plays "Waltz of the Flowers " as she spins around.  It's so pretty, and the music is serving as a good alarm for when Tommy gets into it.



For dinner Mom made my favorite: mac and cheese, chicken nuggets, and carrots dipped in hummus.  She even put candles in my nuggets, and Daddy came home early from work to help sing to me.  





I made a good wish!

After dinner they gave me my present from them: a big girl camera!  I instantly decided to use it to scout out dinosaurs in my yard.  Here's a T-Rex...




I saw this triceratops walking up the slide, and grabbed him with the new butterfly net I talked Mom into buying me at the reptile zoo.





Gotcha!  Captured on film and by net.  I am an efficient four-year-old dinosaur hunter!

No comments:

 

Rodeway Inn Hotels
Rodeway Inn Hotels