Thursday, December 29, 2011

Christmas Day

On Christmas Day Nana, Uncle Stuart and Kyle came over.  We opened some presents, like these books I gave to Tommy...







And this cool dinosaur pop-up book I got from Mom and Dad.





Tommy and Kyle shared/ate their toys...




And I showed off my animal hand stamp puppets from Santa.




We played a little basketball...







Enjoyed the nice weather...






Then went back in to open more presents!






Tommy liked Mom's Star Wars lunch box...




And Kyle and I couldn't be kept away from Tommy's puffs...






Even when Dad tried to shake them out of me.   



Tommy liked his new monkey towel that Nana made for him.







After all that excitement, we needed a little downtime in front of the TV. 




Then it was time for cake!  Nana made an R2D2 cake for Mommy and Tommy's birthdays.  The force was strong with us this year!

No comments:

 

Rodeway Inn Hotels
Rodeway Inn Hotels