Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Discovery Science Center

My buddy Isabella and I went to the Discovery Science Center last week for big fun! The first exhibit we saw was "The Science of Gingerbread". I was very excited (and hungry)!
Since they also had a Star Wars exhibit going on, there were a plethora (my new word) of Star Wars gingerbread creations. Here's R2D2...
And an AT-AT walker.
Next it was on to the Star Wars exhibit. I don't think our Chewy looks all that much like this one...
And there are Tommy and Mommy's Halloween costumes!
I got to play with magnets to learn how Luke's Tattooine landspeeder hovered above the ground...
However, Isabella and I were not as impressed with all this as our moms were. This was our Moms' cue that it was time to move on.
The pin wall was fun...

And I had a good time building a huge Lego space shuttle...
And going for a virtual shopping trip.

We talked Mom into coming in the hurricane simulator with us...
And then she talked us into going alone.

My favorite exhibit is always the dinosaurs. Here we are putting together a Stegasaurus fossil.
I also wrangled this Ankylosaurus.
So much fun! Thanks for being my partner in crime, Izzy!

No comments:

 

Rodeway Inn Hotels
Rodeway Inn Hotels