Thursday, December 29, 2011

We had so much fun opening presents on Christmas Eve!  My favorite was my puppy playset from Grandma and Grandpa!




We had a nice dinner together (you can almost see me over the glasses in the back)...










And then had some fun with Dad's new remote control helicopter.  I'm not sure that Chewy thought it was as funny as we did...



Then I left a note for Santa.  I told Mom to write, "Dear Santa, We want these cookies to be yours because I love you".  Then I signed my name.  And look!  He even ate most of them!  This is what we found in the morning.





Tommy and Daddy were excited to look in their stockings...






And so was I, though you can't tell by this look on my face. 






This is a better representation.



I got a test tube with a little dinosaur in it that grows in water, animal stickers to put on my hands and use as puppets...




And this cool Pocoyo racetrack toy, that I'm told I have to share with Tommy if I want Santa to come back next year.  Sigh...

No comments:

 

Rodeway Inn Hotels
Rodeway Inn Hotels