Monday, December 19, 2011

Christmas Eve Eve 2011

We had fun with the Dombeks and Kowalewskys at our annual Christmas Eve Eve party this weekend.  Daddy wore his ugly Xmas sweater that Mom gave him last year, and I did my best Flavor Flav impression...
Then showed off my "wear it like a hat" trick.  
The reindeer horns were also a favorite of mine to wear. Chewy played the role of lead reindeer while I held his tail.  
Mom tried to get some pictures of us in front of the tree... 


 But it's pretty hard to get 6 little kids to look at the same time.  













That's me, Kara, Avery, Tommy, Lizzy and Robby, from back to front.
We all got lots of fun presents...But I may have liked my Jessie doll the best.












And I'm pretty sure Mom loved her box of pickles from Leslie.  Only 64% of your daily salt intake in each one.  Mom says, "Mmmmmmm......salt..."



   Dad had fun pretending to be classy...
And Kara and I had fun playing with Jessie and Tinkerbell.
Then it was time for some crazy PJ time with Auntie Leslie...
And then we all settled in for the movie "Tangled".  Robby and I first relaxed on the couch...
But then decided snuggling on the floor was much more comfortable.
 
Kara and I, being the big kids, were the last ones standing/snuggling.
Merry Christmas Eve Eve!
*Excuse the crazy layout.  Mom can't quite figure out the new version of Blogger.  She and technology don't get along very well.

No comments:

 

Rodeway Inn Hotels
Rodeway Inn Hotels