Monday, December 26, 2011

Reptile Zoo with Grandma and Grandpa

Grandma, Grandpa, Tommy, Mommy and I went to the Reptile Zoo before Christmas.  The first thing we saw when we came around the corner was this guy:

Yup, he's real!  I was the only one brave enough to pet him.









I love this place!  Mom and I held a snake... 



Grandpa wanted in on the snake charming, too.







Tommy liked watching the big monitor lizards scratch on the glass...












And I liked holding the gecko.... 












He even hung on my arm with his sticky feet! 



This guy was a little creepy, and kept inching toward me with his mouth open.  Mom made me back away from the glass.










Grandma helped me feed the turtles... 





And once I got the hang of it, I could do it myself!  Man, those worms were WIGGLY!





No comments:

 

Rodeway Inn Hotels
Rodeway Inn Hotels